Kamis, 20 November 2008

Hana Yori Dango Versi Korea



Hana Yori Dango Korean version which had long we are waiting, this drama is not less good than the other versions!

just more and more fresh cool ...!!
was news that mentions Hana Yori Dango Korean version is not just a mere hoax, but indeed the reality will be Hana Yori Dango Korean version. already there are versions of anime, Taiwanese version (Meteor Garden), and the Japanese version (Hana Yori Dango 1, 2). now it's time the Korean version (Boys Over Flowers).


now still in the stage of filming, is expected to perform in Korea beginning in 2009, exactly around the month of February. great filming costs are also very expensive, will certainly a huge success, the guarantee would not be disappointed ^ ^

Just Wait...


read the full story here Here

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hi friend!
I am from Iran.
and I see The "BOYS BEFORE FLOWER" in2 day,s.!
this is very good!
but I have a question:I can not understand mean the word(sanbae)? please,statement to mee!!
and I sorry because my English is very bad!!
bermuda_k_777@yahoo.com

eundhinie (Dhinie) mengatakan...

Hi..
thanks to your comment and I'am sorry because reply now.
I will to answer your comment, sanbae is like to senior or male senior. that's all I know..

nice to meet you... ^-^

Korean Drama